To apply for an internship with ReganMillerJones, Inc. please review the following:
Internship position supports Healthy Aperture, The Recipe ReDux, Blog Brulee and RDs4Disclosure. Intern will be responsible for assisting with content, project and social media management of each site, including image moderation, nutrition content review and social media outreach.
This position is Non-Paid.
Ideal candidate will
- be highly motivated and self-directed as this is a position supervised remotely and through online communications
- preferably have a 4-year degree OR at minimum 2 years college-level education
- be actively involved in social media or able to illustrate knowledge/interest in online communications (knowledge of blogging and social media platforms considered a plus)
- have strong interest in and aptitude for recipe development, nutrition AND food photography
- be available a minimum of 10 hours per week
- Accepting applications immediately
- Duration of position to be mutually defined based on needs of ReganMillerJones, Inc., and appropriate candidate, but typically last 3 months
Application (Phase I)*
To apply, please email a .doc or .pdf copy of the following to reganmillerjones(at)gmail(dot)com
- Cover letter
- Resume (please include links to all relevant social profiles, blogs, etc.)
- Two (2) letters of recommendation
- List of top five (5) favorite food blogs
- Link to your favorite food- or fitness-related Pinterest board
*Please note that application for these positions is a two phase process. Applicants meeting the initial requirements will be asked to complete a second application as a follow-up. Questions should be directed to email@example.com.